LG-1 Galileo - Land Gravity Meter
- Operating range: 10000 mGal.
- Repeatability: better than 5 µGal.
- Reading resolution: 0.1 µGal.
- Standard deviation: better than 5 µGal.
- Sensor sampling rate: 10 Hz.
- Acquisition time: 10 s to 10 min.
- Built-in corrections: tilts, drift, temperature.
- Ambient conditions: -20 (-40 on request) to +50°C, dust and rain protection.
- Power supply: 2 pcs hot-swappable Li-Ion battery
(2 x 10.4 Ah, 30 hours at 25°C)
AC Adapter or 12 V car socket recharging.
- Dimensions: 23.5 x 21 x 35 cm.
- Weight: 5.8 kg (with batteries).
- Transport case: 70 x 36 x 53 cm.
- Control unit with joy-stick (user-friendly operation).
- Display: LCD transflective.
- Memory: 8 GB.
- GPS: SiRF Star IV technology (3 m accuracy).
- Connectivity: Bluetooth with measuring unit
USB with PC and with flash disk.
- Power supply: Li-Ion battery (5.2 Ah) or 6 AA cells
AC adapter or 12 V car socket recharging.
- Probe with tripod
- Control unit with carry belt
- 2 pcs of chargers
- 2 pcs of 12 V car socket supply cables
- Holder for 6 AA cells
- USB cable
- Operation manual
- Transport case
- Set of Li-Ion cells (for probe and control unit) with chargers