Resistivity and IP systems:
INSTRUMENTS WITH OPERATOR:
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
1. All prices are FOB Brno, Czech Republic. Renter is responsible for all shipping and insurance charges. Insurance to the full value of the rented equipment and whole rental period is highly recommended.
2. Rental is charged from the day the renter receives the instrument until the day it is received back in GF Instruments' office in good working condition. The lowest rental cost is the price for one week.
3. Prepayment of the rental price for the expected period is required. For some rentals (especially outside EU) a deposit paid before beginning of a rental period is required. The deposit lowered by the rental fee will be sent back at the renter's account after the rented equipment is returned in good working condition.
4. The renter shall bear all risk of loss, destruction or damage to the equipment resulting from any cause whatsoever - the renter will pay the price up to the full value of the equipment in the mentioned cases.
5. If the renter decides to purchase the same kind of instrument as rented within 6 month after the end of the rental period, the purchase price will be lowered by 80% of the rental fee paid.